Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Maybe I Won't be Leaving for a Bit...

So I am currently still in the ever exciting Lee's Summit, MO. I just wanted my current three followers to understand my travel difficulties I am currently facing:

1. Business cards needed for the trip = chaos
2. Travel agencies are terrible.
3. I have STILL not received my Visa.
4. I am currently unaware if I am even going to fly out on Friday.
5. This better work itself out, or I will be only slightly more than upset.

On a brighter note, I had a little going away party which turned out quite well. We signed yearbooks and just hung out in my basement as usual. There was also a meteor shower tonight and it was a great way to leave this country. Sometimes I really dislike our state, but I know I am going to miss it a little. On the other hand, Belgium is going to be AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment