Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Address here in Liege

Jamie Bronder
Rue Haut-des-Tawes 210
4000 Liege
BELGIQUE

And.....everyone needs to get a Skype account. Its free and it is the greatest way to keep in touch. I chatted with Mommer and Poppa, Gina, Hannah, and Alex all for free! So just buy a webcam and we can talk away!

My parents bought me a welcome to the country present- a cell phone. So nice!

Also- Philippe (host dad) told me that on saturday we are going to Paris if the weather is nice enough. And on August 27th I am going to a conference in Brussels with all 200 exchange students in Belgium to see Pariliment and the works.

Then on September 9th we are going to the south of France just for the weekend.
In November we are going to Athens for five days.
And when I return from Athens I am going to London for four days.

I will see if I am able to fit that all into my schedule....but I will try. HA!

My host dad told me he bought my tip to London as a birthday present. Wow I am the luckiest girl in the world. Right now my host brother Antoine is packing to leave for New Hampshire tomorrow, my host dad is in his office, and my host mom is sun bathing in the backyard and reading Twilight!

4 comments:

  1. why is your host brother going to new hampshire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man girl, do you really think you'll be able to hack it for 9 more months with this family? They sound rough. If you think its just to difficult to live with these selfish, boring people, let me know and I'll see if we have an extra room for you in Karunga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will trade places with you in a minute!
    What wonderful people! What is the story about London? I sure hope you can fit that into your schedule! Love and hugs, Mommer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine is reading Twilight?? AH, I knew she would be a good mom for you!! How did the eggplant parmesan turn out? Love Mom

    ReplyDelete