Friday, August 14, 2009

Almost there...

I am currently sitting in the Kansas City airport waiting for my flight to Washington, D.C. I have never been there before; however, it is not D.C. that I am excited about. I will be arriving in my new home for the next ten months in less than twelve hours. Crazy.

My family and friends are amazing. I am truly going to miss them this year. I cried like a little girl last night when my friends said goodbye, I never thought I would be that close to anyone from high school, turns out I have quite a few that I am going to miss. My parents and Kayla dropped me off just a bit ago. That was pretty emotional. I know they are probably going to miss me more than I can appreciate.

Thanks to all who called and left amazingly sweet messages. Check out skype, its awesome.

Here we go! I hope Belgium is ready for this crazy girl. I know I am ready for a crazy adventure.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got your Visa and you are on your way!!! Enjoy every minute of your time in Belgium! Love, Mommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    thanks for inviting me to your blog. I am sure you will have a great experience in Belgium, a reflection of the great person you are. Will keep in touch.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understand you made it! Have a great time and enjoy, enjoy. Love Poppa

    ReplyDelete