Thursday, August 20, 2009

Please Tell Me.....














That this is not the funniest picture you have ever seen. He is a sterotypical European man attempting to look like an American.

Fransi and his long time girlfriend Vero had us over for dinner and it may have been the most amazing meal of my life.

1. Enjoy the sun and swim in the pool for a few hours.
2. Drink some wine while enjoying the nice weather.
3. Start eating at 8:00 pm
Course 1- Caviar, shrimp, chicken wing, and some delicious creamed pea and cheese mix
Course 2- A peach wrapped in ham, all inside a crossiant like pastry
Course 3- Rack of lamb, sauteed vegatables, roasted potatoes with rosemary, and corn
Course 4- Blueberries soaked in sugar, plum-like pie, mango and raspberry sorbet

So again- I must reiterate that life here is decently AMAZING! It is so great and on Saturday my family if taking me to Paris for the day. Sunday we are attending a feast at mynew grandparents village. That should be a fun experience.

Right now, I am waiting on the eggplant parmesean that I cooked for my parents. Hopefully I did my mother justice in cooking it. We shall see how it goes, even though regardless of how terrible it may be....my parents will say they like it.

2 comments:

  1. NOT! You made up that day and that menu! You are dreaming!
    And if not, you are the luckiest girl I know!!! What an incredible experience! Just don't forget your American boring roots!!! Hope your Eggplant Parmesan turned out fabulous! Love you, Mommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are doing it up right, girl! Sounds like you landed in a great home, and you certainly can't beat that food. Enjoy some for me!

    Love you,
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete